- Piano, harpsichord and recorder
- Teacher in his own studio in Geldrop
- It is possible to participate in the exams for piano by EPTA Nederland, these exams are available in English
- In the past, he worked as a teacher at The Eindhovense Muziekschool, Factorium Tilburg and Fontys Conservatorium Tilburg
Paul Weeren was born in Eindhoven, he was trained amongst others at the conservatoires in Tilburg and Alkmaar. His teachers included:
- Pieter van Veen, Elly Baghuis and Willem Bremer (recorder)
- Jaap Spigt, Cynthia Wilson and Bob van Asperen (harpsichord)
- Frans van der Tak, Bob Brouwer and Peter Feuchtwanger (piano)
- Participant in masterclasses, taught by Ton Koopman (harpsichord), Marion Verbruggen, Saskia Coolen and Marijke Miessen (recorder)
Paul Weeren played concerts in Europa (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, England, Schotland and Poland), both as a solist and as a member of various ensembles. As a harpsichordist he played continuo with amongst others Frans Brüggen and Jos van Veldhoven. He teaches at all levels, beginners to (future) professional musicians.
Paul Weeren is also a certified NLP-masterpractitioner and internationally certified NLP-trainer.
As a teacher, I work with children and adult students. Lessons in English are possible. If you want to know more, please contact me for more information.