Welcome to the site of Paul Weeren, music lessons! Did you dream of learning to play an instrument like the piano, harpsichord or recorder? Or do you already play and want to have a different perspective on your playing? Or did you play in the past and do you want take up playing again? Than my lessons may be what you are looking for.
In this studio I work with students ranging from 5 years old to 85 years old. Of course pupils older than 85 are also welcome, younger can be difficult.
The lessons are being taught by an experienced and fully qualified teacher for all three instruments: piano, recorder, harpsichord. What are the advantages of this?
- A thorough knowledge of the instrument and its possibilities
- A thorough knowledge of the technique
- A thorough and up to date knowledge of musical processes and learning processes
- A possibility for piano students in this studio to participate in EPTA Piano Exams, these are also available in English
- A possibility for all students to participate in the International Grade system of the ABRSM
Paul Weeren played concerts in Europa (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, England, Schotland, Poland and the USA), both as a solist and as a member of various ensembles. As a harpsichordist he played continuo with amongst others Frans Brüggen and Jos van Veldhoven. He teaches at all levels, beginners to (future) professional musicians.
Paul Weeren is also a certified NLP-masterpractitioner and internationally certified NLP-trainer.
If you want to know more, please contact me for more information. We can make an appointment to meet each other and talk about what you are looking for.